Chris Bernier is the owner and principal broker of Churchill Properties. Chris has held numerous leadership roles in residential real estate in the greater Boston area over the last 25 years. He was the Chief Operating Officer for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage of New England, a multiple office firm with over 4,000 agents, where he was responsible for agent training and education, marketing, luxury marketing, new construction, and office administration. Prior to his role as COO , he was a Regional Vice President and manager responsible for eighteen real estate brokerage offices including more than 900 agents and staff, who closed more than 6,000 home sales annually. Prior to his role as RVP, Chris directly managed six real estate offices with more than 200 agents and was responsible for all agent hiring, training, coaching, and brokerage activity. He has created and implemented numerous agent training and coaching programs and has personally recruited and trained more than 450 agents. Chris was elected to, and served for several years, on the board of directors of MLS Property Information Network which is Massachusett’s largest multiple listing service serving more than 25,000 real estate agents. As a real estate broker, Chris was recognized for ranking in the top 1% of brokers for closed sales volume in his firm of 1,200 agents. He earned his B.S. in accounting from Bentley University and worked in cost accounting for 8 years. He is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Massachusetts Association of Realtors, and the Greater Boston Real Estate Board. A native of Lexington, Massachusetts he has resided on the North Shore for more than thirty years.
Karen Bernier has been successfully leading real estate sales on the North Shore for the past 25 years and has earned numerous professional designations and awards during her career. Her personable approach, depth of market knowledge, and expert negotiation skills have resulted in the sale of more than 400 properties on the North Shore. In the twelve months ending on 7/31/2021, Karen was participated in 34 sold transaction sides resulting in $40M+ in property sales and placing her in the top 1% percent of all Massachusetts Realtors.
Karen is the co-owner of Churchill Properties in Manchester MA, which allows her team the flexibility of a more targeted approach when developing customized marketing programs for her clients. Karen uses the talents of professional stagers and photographers in developing a powerful marketing program for each property which includes comprehensive online and print advertising, media partnerships with multiple international real estate websites, a robust direct mail program, social media venues, and targeted email-marketing campaigns. Karen recognizes that buying or selling a property can be a very personal, and sometimes-emotional experience, “My goal is to make each client feel as if they’re my only client”.
- Top 2.5% of all Massachusetts Brokers in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 for closed property dollar volume sales.
- Number #1 Broker on the North Shore with the Highest Number of Home sales in 2015/2016/2017
- Ranked #1 Agent Town of Essex for both Units Sold and Dollar Volume 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016/2017
- International President Elite Award -2001, 2010, 2012, 2015. International Diamond Society Award – 2002, 2003, 2009, Gold Circle Award 1994, 1997,1999, Sterling Society 2000, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Certified Residential Specialist – A national designation earned by only 4% of real estate agents.
- Corporate Transfer Specialist servicing local and international relocation.
- Historic Homes Specialist certified by the Peabody-Essex Museum
- Certified Luxury Homes Specialist – A member of LuxuryHomes.com network.