We’ll help you find and purchase at the best price!
- Assistance in locating a property that best fits your unique criteria.
- Providing an opinion of value for any property of interest prior to submitting an offer.
- Preparing the Offer to Purchase and presenting it on your behalf.
- Negotiating the best price and terms for you.
- Assisting with the financing process.
- Navigating the home inspection and Purchase & Sale agreement.
- Providing management of the details and keeping you informed throughout the transaction
Financing Your New Home
Obtaining a Pre-approval from a lender – There are financial guidelines used to calculate the highest loan amount for which you will qualify based on the your income and monthly debt. After reviewing your financial information, a lender will provide you with a letter of preapproval. There are several benefits to preapproving for a mortgage including learning the mortgage amount for which you qualify, reducing the time needed to process your loan, and strengthening your offer to purchase by validating your ability to buy.
Loan Application – When applying for a mortgage the lender will ask you for:
- Personal information – such as present address, employer etc.
- A credit authorization form to allow them to view your credit report.
- Federal tax returns and IRS form W2 for the previous two years.
- Bank account statements for the previous two months.
- Recent income payment stubs.
- Information on any outstanding long term debt.